rejectedObjCount = 1 for a specific Canonical,

Hi,

I am facing a minor problem, especially for monthly measurement data, for a lot of integrated files, for a lot of chunks there is failedObjCount = 1, still some with failedObjCount = 0.

This means one among entries was rejected.

Fails are with errMsg:

• errorMsg: Global Exception:wrapped NullPointerException at c3.love.util.Retryable.run (Retryable.java:85)c3.love.exceptions.C3RuntimeException: wrapped NullPointerException at c3.love.util.Retryable.run (Retryable.java:85) at c3.love.exceptions.C3RuntimeException.wrapIt(C3RuntimeException.java:110) at c3.love.exceptions.C3RuntimeException.wrapIt(C3RuntimeException.java:68) at c3.server.impl.Task.run(Task.java:194) at c3.server.impl.InteractiveDispatcher.dispatch(InteractiveDispatcher.java:370) at c3.server.impl.InteractiveDispatcher.dispatch(InteractiveDispatcher.java:283) at c3.server.impl.FacadeEngine.execute(FacadeEngine.java:59) at c3.server.impl.Task.doFilter(Task.java:247) at c3.server.impl.ServerDispatcherBase$ActionFilterChainImpl.doFilter(ServerDispatcherBase.java:185) at c3.server.impl.dataCache.DataCacheEngine.doFilter(DataCacheEngine.java:126) at c3.server.impl.ServerDispatcherBase$ActionFilterChainImpl.doFilter(ServerDispatcherBase.java:183) at c3.server.impl.ServerDispatcherBase.doFilter(ServerDispatcherBase.java:153) at c3.server.impl.InteractiveDispatcher.doFilter(InteractiveDispatcher.java:77) at c3.server.impl.Task.run(Task.java:183) at c3.server.impl.InteractiveDispatcher.dispatch(InteractiveDispatcher.java:370) at c3.server.impl.InteractiveDispatcher.dispatch(InteractiveDispatcher.java:283) at c3.love.C3.dispatch(C3.java:323) at c3.love.C3.dispatchWithArgs(C3.java:360) at c3.love.C3.dispatch(C3.java:354) at c3.love.C3.dispatch(C3.java:350) at c3.type.async.InvalidationQueueStore$Subclass.clearEntries(InvalidationQueueStore.java:738) at c3.engine.database.async.InvalidationQueueMethods.processMergeEntriesBatch(InvalidationQueueMethods.java:1558) at c3.engine.database.async.InvalidationQueueMethods.mergeEntries(InvalidationQueueMethods.java:447) at c3.type.async.methods.InvalidationQueueMethodsBase$6.accept(InvalidationQueueMethodsBase.java:183) at c3.type.async.methods.InvalidationQueueMethodsBase$6.accept(InvalidationQueueMethodsBase.java:179) at c3.server.engine.TypeSysEngine.execute(TypeSysEngine.java:67) at c3.server.impl.Task.doFilter(Task.java:247) at c3.server.impl.ServerDispatcherBase$ActionFilterChainImpl.doFilter(ServerDispatcherBase.java:185) at c3.server.impl.dataCache.DataCacheEngine.doFilter(DataCacheEngine.java:126) at c3.server.impl.ServerDispatcherBase$ActionFilterChainImpl.doFilter(ServerDispatcherBase.java:183) at c3.server.impl.ServerDispatcherBase.doFilter(ServerDispatcherBase.java:153) at c3.server.impl.InteractiveDispatcher.doFilter(InteractiveDispatcher.java:77) at c3.server.impl.Task.run(Task.java:183) at c3.server.impl.InteractiveDispatcher.dispatch(InteractiveDispatcher.java:370) at c3.server.impl.InteractiveDispatcher.dispatch(InteractiveDispatcher.java:283) at c3.love.C3.dispatch(C3.java:323) at c3.love.C3.dispatchWithArgs(C3.java:360) at c3.love.C3.dispatch(C3.java:354) at c3.love.C3.dispatch(C3.java:350) at c3.type.async.InvalidationQueue$Subclass.mergeEntries(InvalidationQueue.java:1316) at c3.engine.database.async.InvalidationQueueMethods.invalidate(InvalidationQueueMethods.java:210) at c3.type.async.methods.InvalidationQueueMethodsBase$1.accept(InvalidationQueueMethodsBase.java:80) at c3.type.async.methods.InvalidationQueueMethodsBase$1.accept(InvalidationQueueMethodsBase.java:76) at c3.server.engine.TypeSysEngine.execute(TypeSysEngine.java:67) at c3.server.impl.Task.doFilter(Task.java:247) at c3.server.impl.ServerDispatcherBase$ActionFilt

Could I debug which line is erroneous if it’s the case, or if you have an idea what this error might be…

That does not look like the complete stack trace or error message. Which version of server is this?
Can you try checking the SourceFile for failed entries rather than in DataLoadProcessLog for each chunk?

Hi Garry,
The error is not expressive to me and is the actual complete stack trace.

The server version is “7.2” .

What do you mean by “SourceFile for failed entries” , that would be great if possible. But I don’t know "SourceFile ", except for C3 Object (that are by definition successful entries).

In my case: RegisterMeasurementSeries

many thanks

7.2, Sorry… SourceFile is in a much later version. we introduced it to get more clarity on errors and bugs
And we fixed quite a few along the way.
Ok lets see, the reason I said thats not the complete stack trace is because the error looks like a more generic bug in InvalidationQueue, where its trying to merge entries and as far as I remember JmsDataLoadQueue is/was not mergeable,
Looks like this was a bug and was fixed in a later version( don’t know the specific version number), where if they were no entries to remove it would throw an NPE.

Understood. I guess we might wait for the migration to 7.6, which is scheduled this month.
Thank you Garry.