Normalize on PhysicalMeasurementSeries

Hi to all,

I have monthly measures with start and end. Trying to implement the proper data model, with PhysicalMeasurementSeries of Measurements. As follows:

The transform of the canonical to PhysicalMeasurement mixes Measurement and has start and end.

The transform of the canonical to PhysicalMeasurementSeries with interval = “DAY” and treatment is “integral”.

The two types are linked well with parent relationship. Other fields are calculated properly.

The issue is with normalization.

I get no earliest and latest of the series, what could be the problem knowing the following:
When quantity field of PhysicalMeasurement has an erroneous unit, data was integrated, and series where constructed with no earliest and latest.

Now, when I changed to what I think is right! Server doesn’t process them at all. so no constructed series, only measurements added.

The quantity in Measurement:

quantity: ~ expression "{value: amountExclTax, unit: {id: 'eur'}}"

in unitConstraint in PhysicalMeasurementSeries:

unitConstraint : ~ expression {id: "eur"}

This is how the DataLoadProcessLog plains :tired_face:

`

errorMsg: Rejected:610002:Value is required for field unitConstraint in type PhysicalMeasurementSeries Rejected:610003:Value is required for field unitConstraint in type PhysicalMeasurementSeries Rejected:610004:Value is required for field unitConstraint in type PhysicalMeasurementSeries Rejected:610005:Value is required for field unitConstraint in type PhysicalMeasurementSeries Rejected:610006:Value is required for field unitConstraint in type PhysicalMeasurementSeries Rejected:610007:Value is required for field unitConstraint in type PhysicalMeasurementSeries Rejected:610008:Value is required for field unitConstraint in type PhysicalMeasurementSeries Rejected:610009:Value is required for field unitConstraint in type PhysicalMeasurementSeries Rejected:610010:Value is required for field unitConstraint in type PhysicalMeasurementSeries Rejected:610011:Value is required for field unitConstraint in type

`

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes

Can you try with following:

unitConstraint : ~ expression '{"id": "eur"}'

earliest and latest are set after the data point in the series are normalized, eg. after an evalMetric.

0 Likes

Hi bachr
I tried but it didn’t work.
With null message error this time. Just pointing to this line in transform.

0 Likes

I think with the following the system will consider eur a constant and not a field in the canonical

unitConstraint: ~ expression { "id" : "'eur'" }
0 Likes

Or just expression: { 'id' : '"eur"'}?

0 Likes

Now it works like a charm!!
So the lesson is that C3 thought the ‘eur’ as a filed in the canonical, but how ? (out of curiosity) as it’s quoted.

Thank you Bachr, every-time, also thank you AlexBakic!!
Have a nice day.

0 Likes

Because expressions in C3 type files are quoted. See this post for more information.

1 Like