Invalid value "AVG" for field treatment in type PointPhysicalMeasurementSeries

We are migrating an app from 7.2 to 7.6, and one of the data loading is failing with this error:

Rejected:1110:Error while transforming: {Transformation Type:TransformMeasurementSeriesToPointMeasurementSeries, Target Type:PointPhysicalMeasurementSeries, errorMsg:Invalid value "AVG" for field treatment in type PointPhysicalMeasurementSeries. Can only be one of [previous, rate, integral].} 

I looked at the definition of PointPhysicalMeasurementSeries in 7.2. and the treatment field accepts all these values (in our case we are using AVG):

previous, rate, integral, PREVIOUS, LATEST, AND, OR, COUNT, ROLLINGCOUNT, INTEGRAL, SUM, RATE, AVG, MIN, MAX

When looking to the definition of treatment in 7.6 and 7.7, I see only these values

previous, rate, integral

If I understand correct treatment is used in normalization so this means that all our metrics will be impacted if we randomly pick another value from previous, rate, integral

0 Likes

I propose checking the definition of BasePhysicalMeasurementSeries. The value type of the field treatment should be string enum Treatment and should not be artificially constrained to previous, rate, integral only.

Once you make that change you should be able to chose the treatment of your choice

0 Likes

0 Likes

@bachrIf you follow my post above, we should NOT be restricting the enum values to 3 values. (I suggest filing a ticket for the application engineering team to change this)

In the meanwhile, you can remix the type, and use string enum Treatment as the valueType

1 Like