Data loading issues

After running the cURL command in terminal at the end of Capstone 3 to upload the data from SmartBulbMeasurements.cvs to ConicalSMartBulbMeasurement I got a message from terminal that the upload was successful.

But when I run c3Grid(DataLoadUploadLog.fetch()) to see the status, it says the upload was successful but the status is processing. It has been processing for the past two hours.

When I run c3Grid(SmartBulbMeasurement.fetch()), The data processing log appears empty.

I don’t know how to get the data to stop processing and to be finished uploading into the platform

0 Likes

That status may be misleading. Try the following:

1. Run c3Grid(Cluster.actionDump()) to see if anything is actually computing
  2. Check the content that got uploaded - maybe something went wrong. You can review what was uploaded by getting content.id from the DataLoadUploadLog entry and running DataLoadContent.readString(DataLoadContent.get('id'),0,1000)
  3. Check if there are corresponding DataLoadProcessLog entries for this DataLoadUploadLog, and see if they indicate any errors.
0 Likes

Did you check the JMSEnabled config if it is set to true or not?
You can verify with the below

TenantConfig.configBool('JMSEnabled')

You can update using

TenantConfig.putConfig('JMSEnabled', true)
0 Likes

Yes, it was set to true

0 Likes

When I run c3Grid(Cluster.actionDump()) This comes up:

I don’t think any of those relate to my issue however.

The DataLoadProcessingLog is empty, but the DataLoadUploadLog looks like this:

0 Likes

the problem here is that the file is empty ( see stats.totalSizeinMb : 0 in the latest picture) - in this case the status remains “PROCESSING” also if the system has nothing to process.

To confirm the the file is empty run this command provided by Yaro

1. Check the content that got uploaded - maybe something went wrong. You can review what was uploaded by getting content.id from the DataLoadUploadLog entry and running DataLoadContent.readString(DataLoadContent.get('id'),0,1000)
1 Like

+1 to what @marcosordi said, you can also verify if the file is created using this

SourceFile.get("id").toFile().readString(0,100)

0 Likes